Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kiran is potty

Progress has been made in the potty training stakes. Kiran sat himself on the potty today, after pulling his own pants down, and did a pee. For all of you without children you won't know what an achievement this is. For those of you with older children, remember what it was like when you didn't have to cart nappies around with you everywhere. Yippeeee, freedom from the crappy changing facilities at just about every public place in the known universe.

I am very happy, oh yes I am, and proud of my son...

1 comment:

Dancin Fool said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. My fella and I do not have kids but many nephews and nieces with which we have helped out some.

I found you via a list of bloggers who listed The Adventures of Goodnight and Loving as a favourite book, of which I am one. Sadly there are only three!

Good choice though!

Happy New Year to you and yours.